Until local companies prioritise security investments, they will remain less mature and more vulnerable than businesses in other parts of the world, says Ignus de Villiers, divisional manager, Cybersecurity at Nexio.
fingerprint Press release attach_file Client content create Sponsored content
- 14. today
- today 07. Digital transformation and security must be planned and deployed in tandem, says Ignus de Villiers, divisional manager of Cybersecurity at Nexio.
- 23. today In a rapidly digitising world, security is more critical than ever, says Nexio.
- today 15. Actionable intelligence allows rogue users to be intercepted, information flows to be halted and personal data or IP to be secured before it's compromised, says Ignus de Villiers, Divisional Manager for Cybersecurity at Nexio.
- 11. today Transformation cannot be driven with just a vision and a technology implementation – you must remember to take your people with you on the journey.
- 21. today Companies need to strike a balance between security and availability, says Nexio.
- today 16. Although more costly upfront than sweating your assets, a software-defined data centre improves speed and agility, and lowers costs, says Nexio.
- 13. today Trust among corporate leaders, divisional teams and employees is vital, says Chris Volschenk, CEO at Nexio.
- today 08. Avoid being disrupted by embracing a holistic transformation strategy that draws together people, processes and technology.
- 06. today Too many executives are stuck in the business models of the past to achieve effective digital transformation, says Deshan Govender, chief sales officer at Nexio.
- 23. today The Nexio digital platform offers visibility into every technology, system and process employed by the business.
- today 01. Digital transformation is an ongoing activity that requires buy-in at almost every level of the business, says Chris Volschenk, CEO at Nexio.
- 25. today Digital transformation is not just about changing an existing service into a digital version, it's about improving it, says Nexio.
- 21. today The rebranding is part of the organisation's strategy to best meet the digital needs of businesses today, says Nexio.
- 30. today It's important to account for vulnerabilities when creating your transformation strategy, says Ignus De Villiers, divisional manager of Cybersecurity at StorTech.
- today 24. StorTech is incentivising customers to use partner Microsoft's local data centres by assessing the costs of migrating to the tech platform, Azure.
- 23. today Visibility demands the integration of tools and technologies across the company so key differentiators can be identified, says Chris Volschenk, CEO of StorTech.
- 28. today Professional cyber criminals don't attack machines, they attack people. So ensuring employees are educated about cyber crime and know what to do if such an attempt is made is a vital part of any security strategy.