The patent-pending method projects unique data counts that enables organisations to report the impact of a data breach faster and more accurately than before.
fingerprint Press release attach_file Client content
- 16. today
- 28. today AlgoSec customers who are required to make changes to access policies have been able to do so rapidly using algorithmic recommendations provided by FireFlow.
- today 15. Protection must be applied to the data itself as opposed to just the application or container in which it resides.
- 13. today Security policy management is about enhancing and automating time-consuming security processes so personnel can focus on more strategic tasks, says AlgoSec.
- 19. today Don't cut off collaboration tools or make it difficult for users to adopt Teams, says Private Protocol.
- today 08. AppGate’s Software-Defined Perimeter can integrate with an organisation’s existing IM solutions, as well as those it might implement in the future.
- 07. today With the Accellion enterprise content firewall, remote employees receive the same data protections at home that they have in the office.
- today 06. The Titus Accelerator for Privacy reduces financial and legal risk exposure by automatically identifying personal data and applying protection.
- 10. today The awards programme recognises NC Protect as an outstanding information security product in five categories.
- today 05. Dataguise DgDSAR automates the process of finding all personal data a company holds about someone, creating a report, and, if requested, erasing that data, says Manmeet Singh, CEO of Dataguise.
- 04. today The Accellion enterprise content firewall protects organisations by locking down the exchange of proprietary information across e-mail, mobile and other automated file transfers, says Yaron Galant, chief product officer at Accellion.
- today 03. Titus Accelerator for Privacy was named a gold winner in the CCPA Compliance, GDPR Compliance and Privacy categories.