Vuyokazi Jamieson won the the LIASA Librarian of the Year 2019 Second Runner-Up Award.
- 08. today
- today 05. Sabinet's provision of free WiFi means legal practitioners have reliable access to online legislation and resources in order to carry out their tasks efficiently.
- 10. today Sabinet National Legislation gives users instant access to South African legislation, providing information that is accurate, timely, relevant and reliable.
- 16. today One of the key benefits of digitisation is the way in which the ability to access information changes when it is digitised, says Sabinet.
- 16. today Users of Sabinet's Online Legal Registers will save time and increase efficiencies, the company says.
- 23. today Sabinet's Bill Tracker and Parliamentary Documents service is an online legal information service for users to find legal information relevant to them.
- 13. today As part of its ongoing commitment to developing SA's knowledge economy, Sabinet has sponsored 40 of the Attorneys Development Fund's beneficiaries.
- today 05. Sabinet introduces a service offering that it says will shape the value chain of scholarly publishing in South Africa and change the workflow and effectiveness of publishers.