The Gauteng Provincial Government has released the Gauteng Township Economic Development Bill for public comment – which aims to help formalise township-based enterprises.
fingerprint Press release create Sponsored content
- 15. today
- today 14. With Sabinet’s PowerReview system, publishers can drive effective online publishing while simultaneously improving efficiency and increasing throughput along the way.
- 10. today Cabinet recently approved the submission to Parliament of the Cannabis for Private Purposes Bill of 2020.
- 03. today Tipasa is the first cloud-based interlibrary loan management system that automates routine borrowing and lending functions for individual libraries.
- 19. today The Wits Journal of Clinical Medicine and Wits University Press hosted a webinar to investigate if we are coping with COVID-19 in South Africa and Africa.
- today 09. The Wits Journal of Clinical Medicine and Wits University Press will host the webinar on Thursday, 11 June at 4pm.
- 19. today WorldCat Discovery offers a single interface where all research sources can be accessed, says Sabinet.
- 28. today The COVID-19 Special Issue of the Wits Journal of Clinical Medicine is hosted on Sabinet African Journals.
- today 22. Sabinet provides academic libraries with access to almost 200 open access scholarly journal titles and more than 300 subscription titles.
- 16. today Sabinet sponsors three key initiatives that span the journey of the attorney from learning to practice.
- today 03. In these unprecedented times, interfacing with information quickly is critical and some of us are under constant pressure to remain up to date, says Sabinet.
- 27. today Sabinet’s African Journal collection is the biggest of its kind and spans a massive body of peer-reviewed research covering a variety of disciplines.
- today 20. As we celebrate National Library Week with the theme "Your Partners for Life", Sabinet reflects on the benefits that can be achieved by the power of partnerships.
- 20. today The Department of Co-Operative Governance and Traditional Affairs has published regulations relating to the Disaster Management Act.
- today 03. Through these services, businesses can rely on trusted sources with credible and unbiased updates of government policies and legislative developments, reducing waste in resources and time.
- 26. today The SabiCat service harnesses the power of co-operative cataloguing among thousands of libraries.
- today 14. Sabinet’s Customised Monitoring Service keeps users up to date with the latest legislation, helping them to avoid the potential pitfalls of not being compliant with the law.
- 12. today The Southern African Journal of Accountability and Accounting Research signs up for Sabinet’s Online Publishing Platform.
- today 12. More than ever, South Africa needs the president to deliver a State of the Nation Address that will offer optimism and hint at progress. Sabinet looks at what he might say.