Analytics can help medical establishments and governments to more accurately visualise, forecast and make informed decisions about the unique challenges created by crises.
fingerprint Press release create Sponsored content
- 22. today
- today 20. Police services and security clusters should use data analytics to help provide insights on crime trends.
- 13. today Understand the disease and forecast future impacts through visual analytics, allowing scientists to visualise trends, infection rates and ‘what if’ scenarios.
- 20. today The best analytics tools and most competent data scientists in the world are not necessarily enough to overcome the problems that arise when bad data is utilised in an otherwise good system.
- today 14. Intelligence is very different to simple information, and analysis is the element that bridges the gap, says SAS.
- 05. today To remain competitive, companies need to use data-led innovation to enhance the customer experience and journey, as well as the supplier’s sales, service and profits, says Riad Gydien, Senior Vice President: EMEA at SAS.