Companies wanting to survive the pandemic’s fallout have to accelerate the pace at which they move to frictionless customer engagement, says SAP Digital Interconnect.
fingerprint Press release create Sponsored content
- 22. today
- today 21. Becoming an intrapreneur helped me address customer needs, grow our business and motivate my team, says Rohit Tripathi, chief product officer and head of GTM at SAP Digital Interconnect.
- 16. today Communications platform as a service drives the connections between the enterprise, people and things.
- 02. today To be competitive, organisations must deliver effective and efficient messaging solutions across multiple communications channels, says Uffe Jes Hansen, VP MEA at SAP Digital Interconnect.
- 16. today Communications platform as a service can help create a personalised dialogue with your customer at the right time.
- 04. today Because agents access the call centre solution using a Web browser, all they need is a stable Internet connection and a laptop.
- today 02. The SAP Digital Interconnect group is offering free 30-day trials for a three-month period for two of its services.
- 12. today The only way to overcome this uncertainty is to enable open, effective and efficient communication between employers and employees.
- 18. today Social messaging apps are a fact of life – not just in our personal lives, but for businesses that want to communicate effectively with their customers.
- today 07. Chatbots can help shift the burden off your contact centre agents and empower your customers to get immediate answers to their questions.
- 23. today A CPaaS offering will provide developers with APIs, sample code and software tools, as well as support through the process of implementation, says Manpreet Kaur, head of Social Engagement at SAP Digital Interconnect.
- 20. today When scaling an IOT solution, not only will the number of devices increase, but the geographic scope expands – and this brings problems with coverage.
- today 17. The most common factor holding enterprises back from adopting CPaaS is the existence of legacy systems, says SAP Digital Interconnect.