Collaboration tools are vital if enterprises are to grasp the opportunity lockdown has presented to permanently change the way business is done – for the better, says Amanda Ellis, delivery lead at Mint Group.
fingerprint Press release create Sponsored content
- 20. today
- today 04. The success of a digitisation strategy lies in the holistic broad view that needs to be taken when implementing such a strategy.
- 24. today There are three things necessary in keeping people first while handling a crisis the scale of Covid-19: communication, co-ordination and staying calm, says the Mint Group Crisis Communications Team.
- today 23. The tactical use of artificial intelligence to glean deep client insights will enable companies to begin delivering proactive, personalised customer service.
- 05. today Given deepening business requirements and technology's disruptive nature, companies demanding the most value from their tech investments will harness the enormous potential of AR/VR, says Carel du Toit, CEO of Mint Group.
- 22. today ERP specialist Andre Pearce will spearhead the Mint ERP business.