Microsoft explores the opportunities birthed by digital transformation and how retailers can reimagine their businesses and survive and thrive in today’s competitive environment.
fingerprint Press release attach_file Client content
- 19. today
- today 15. Microsoft gives pointers on how to use data and AI to increase engagement and campaign performance
- 13. today With an intelligent customer service solution in place, businesses can deliver intent-driven outcomes in a secure, flexible, reliable environment.
- today 12. Microsoft offers a quick guide to understanding AI and what it can do for your business.
- 07. today Microsoft cybersecurity experts Diana Kelley and Jonathan Trull share the latest cybersecurity trends and dive deep into assessments and recommendations.
- today 06. Get Microsoft's perspective on 2018 cybersecurity trends such as cryptocurrency mining, supply chain attacks, and phishing in the Security Intelligence Report
- 01. today IOT isn’t just a trend - it’s a key element of digital transformation strategies.
- 30. today In an effort to expand its hybrid multi-cloud offering to its customers this partnership enables IS to extend its cloud platform offerings to harness local Azure capabilities.
- today 29. Microsoft South Africa makes Office 365 services available from its South African datacentre regions.
- 12. today 70 percent of employees are estimated to work remotely at least once a week.
- today 04. Microsoft, in partnership with Proente, will show you how to maximise manufacturing opportunities by building accurate capacity predictions, along with efficient automation.
- 26. today Urban mobility technologies are delivering an increasingly positive impact on our experience of getting from A to B.
- today 21. IOTA views incorporating the digital world within the taxpayer experience as the highest priority for tax administrations going forward.
- 19. today Using the cloud, Microsoft works to help sports teams like Team Dimension Data embrace digital transformation.
- today 12. SA’s overall investment in AI is significant, at 46%, with US$1.6 billion invested over the past 10 years, a Microsoft commissioned report reveals.
- 07. today Envisioning new possibilities for state and local governments.
- today 06. Advances in AI and machine learning makes it simpler for businesses to integrate advanced analytics and machine learning in their platforms.
- 28. today Microsoft security experts are using built-in artificial intelligence and automation to transform security operations through Microsoft Azure Sentinel.
- today 27. Enforce risk-based conditional access in real-time.
- 23. today The Microsoft Webcast will showcase how Microsoft Cloud's built-in, intelligent security capabilities can manage compliance and safeguard privacy.
- today 22. Microsoft's Webinar on 22 May will explore how financial services organisations can enter a new era of profitability, competitiveness and growth.
- 21. today #InsiderDevTour kicks off in Cape Town on 4 June, before coming to Johannesburg on 6 June.
- today 20. The company has changed its operating model and its building capability in industries to be more relevant to its mining customers.
- 14. today In SA, the percentage of high-growth companies likely to be using AI is 31.8% versus 18.5% for low-growth companies.
- today 07. Get guidance and practical insights on how to get your business started on a successful digital transformation journey
- 03. today Healthcare organisations are facing significant challenges when it comes to transformation, mostly caused by data sovereignty laws.
- 30. today Standard Bank has selected Microsoft to drive digital transformation across its internal operations.
- today 26. Microsoft unpacks practical applications of AI that are helping healthcare organisation be more efficient and effective.
- 23. today Health organisations need cloud services that are not only powerful, but also secure and compliant.
- today 18. Retailers and brands are embracing digital transformation to thrive in today's competitive environment, sayd Microsoft.
- 16. today Cloud computing is transforming how IT is used by the financial services industry, says Microsoft.
- today 15. Artificial Intelligence is increasingly becoming a necessary technology for businesses to embrace as part of their digital transformation strategy, says Microsoft
- 09. today Join Mehmet Uner, Microsoft's Middle East and Africa, Cloud Infrastructure lead, as he shares ways to advance hybrid cloud solutions.
- today 04. Cloud adoption has increased significantly as it provides considerable value over traditional datacentres, achieving greater scalability, cost efficiency, and improved performance.
- 03. today Upon completion of two free assessments businesses will receive a tailored end-to-end analysis.
- today 02. Microsoft's Security Intelligence Report offers insights to help businesses defend themselves against today's threats.
- 01. today Microsoft Webinar discusses how to facilitate, manage, and achieve digital transformation across on premise and cloud.
- 27. today The event will help tech startups grow, by giving them access to a variety of resources, says Microsoft.
- today 26. Business leaders can use Microsoft's AI Business School to gain specific, practical knowledge to define and implement AI strategies.
- 25. today Microsoft eBook helps businesses achieve more success by using their hidden data to improve operations, efficiency, and decision making.
- today 25. The event aims to facilitate the creation of innovative prototypes that leverages AI and machinelearning services in the Azure cloud.
- 19. today A successful AI strategy must consider cultural issues as well as business issues, says Microsoft.
- today 15. Join Microsoft on March 18th as it opens Microsoft's newest Policy Innovation Centre hosted by the University of Pretoria.
- 14. today Attendees can look forward to speakers such as Microsoft's Mike Yeh and Lionel Moyal as well as Webber Wentzel's Warren Hero, says Microsoft.
- today 12. Microsoft's EEIP programme will fund skills development among SA's young software developers to make them more employable.
- 11. today The event will feature several keynotes and presentations, focusing on data governance, strategy and operations, says Microsoft.
- today 06. Catch a glimpse of what the future looks like with AI.
- 01. today The digital revolution has unlocked new opportunities to challenge the convention to re-think how sports is played, coached, watched, and experienced, says Microsoft.
- 27. today Microsoft's eBook highlights how real governments are improving citizen services through digital transformation.
- today 26. Discover what senior executive survey respondents think about artificial intelligence and how its use transforms industries.
- 21. today Microsoft offers tips on how to adopt a more data-driven approach to business.
- today 14. Microsoft white paper teaches businesses how to enrich client relationships using AI.
- 13. today The cyber security workforce isn't growing fast enough to keep pace with the increasing cyber security challenges, says Microsoft.
- today 12. Businesses that procrastinate over software and hardware updates, open themselves up to vulnerabilities, says Microsoft.
- 11. today With today's lightning-fast pace of change, the customer experience will become truly on-demand, says Microsoft.
- today 08. Learn how AI is enabling the transformation of banking and capital markets
- 07. today Microsoft's Colin Baumgart unpacks the causes of business stagnation and the impact of careful planning and technological enablement.
- today 06. Microsoft's John Press says that the ability to rapidly shift ones strategic direction in response to a volatile and fast-changing market is what technology is all about.
- 05. today The Cloud Rules create a framework for the use of cloud computing and data offshoring by banks, says Microsoft.
- 28. today Delegates will have the opportunity to connect with the Microsoft community, to gain practical insights and best practises on the future of cloud development, data, IT, and business intelligence.
- today 17. AI is already helping people do amazing things, says Microsoft
- 14. today Microsoft unveils a quick guide to understanding AI, and what it can do for the business.
- today 11. Companies significantly transform themselves by embracing digital technologies that are putting more control into the hands of businesses and employees.
- 09. today Delegates will be able to connect with the Microsoft community, and gain practical insights and best practises, says Microsoft.
- today 08. The bootcamp will provide a clear understanding of IOT from device to cloud, says Microsoft.