Fujitsu turbocharges channel value creation by harnessing partner superpowers
- SELECT channel partners are empowered to find and engage with new partners thanks to My Ecosystem Connect peer-to-peer communications.
- The latest enhancement to the Fujitsu Channel Ecosystem Platform enables partners to quickly create a pre-validated shortlist of providers with complementary superpowers and start interacting directly from the platform.
- New features in My Ecosystem Connect offer easy access to partner showcases, private direct messaging and discussion boards.
New peer-to-peer communications features introduced with My Ecosystem Connect empower Fujitsu SELECT partners to quickly identify, contact and engage with leading solutions providers and peers within the framework of the Partner Ecosystem Platform. The latest enhancements quickly deliver a curated shortlist of leading regional experts and enable channel and non-reselling partners to seamlessly start interacting directly or via a discussion forum.
The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated digital transformation for many businesses. In turn, this is driving rapid change in the IT channel. Partners are stepping up to become trusted collaborators and address their customers’ business challenges, but often lack the full breadth of skills necessary to tackle projects alone. By pooling complementary skills, knowledge and resources, partners can collectively access more extensive opportunities without investing heavily in expanding their skillsets. The Fujitsu SELECT Ecosystem Platform enables partners to rapidly identify collaborators with complementary superpowers and makes it easy to start working together immediately.
Fujitsu’s Ecosystem Platform is designed to make the whole process seamless. Fujitsu saves time and effort by presenting only the best regional solutions that partners can include in their projects. Partners simply need to search, for example, for a capability such as machine learning expertise or an IOT service. The pre-validated options presented also enable direct connections to one or more of the providers. Collaborations start with a single click – without having to leave the platform.
Fernanda Catarino, Head of Channel, Alliances and Ecosystem, Europe at Fujitsu, comments: “Channel partners today find themselves working in a so-called ‘frenemy’ economy. Companies they once considered as competitors are now also potential collaborators. We aim to empower our ecosystem to generate new business value by bringing together new combinations of their superpowers. The latest evolution of the Ecosystem Platform makes it easy not only to find a perfect match, but also to start collaborating immediately.”
The Ecosystem platform now also features communities focused on the strategic areas of SAP, Hybrid Cloud, Workplace and Data Driven Transformation, where partners can discuss their latest business challenges, share opinions or ask for input.
Channel partners are trusted advisors for digital transformation
Alastair Edwards, Chief Analyst at Canalys, says: “Businesses are looking to channel partners as trusted advisors to help guide them through their digital transformations. At the same time, partners are under the twin pressures of an ongoing skills shortage and the growing complexity of customers’ business challenges. Collaboration and co-operation will enable their future success.”
Christopher Pogue, SVP Head of Strategic Alliances at Nuix, says: “Fujitsu has already done the heavy lifting to identify the best tools and service partners in key technology areas. Each search on the platform delivers a manageable shortlist of companies and solutions that I can include in my projects immediately – rather than a list of everyone in the region with a related skill.”
The Fujitsu Ecosystem platform gives users easy, at-a-glance visibility over their multiple peer-to-peer interactions with a single sign-in. These range from “challenges” they have placed requesting support to the discussion threads they have participated in and direct peer-to-peer messages via My Ecosystem Connect.
Participation in the Fujitsu Partner Ecosystem is available to resellers, service providers, consultants and technology experts interested in sharing their superpowers and simply requires registration at the Fujitsu partner portal: www.fujitsu.com/ecosystem
- Find out more about the SELECT Partner Program: http://www.fujitsu.com/global/microsites/spp/
- Login to the partner portal: https://login.ts.fujitsu.com/vpn/tmindex.html
- Check out the Channel TechCommunity platform: https://techcommunity.ts.fujitsu.com
- Read the Fujitsu blog: https://blog.global.fujitsu.com/
- Follow Fujitsu on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Fujitsu_Global
- Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu
- Find Fujitsu on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FujitsuICT
- Fujitsu pictures and media server: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/portal.php
- For regular news updates, bookmark the Fujitsu newsroom: https://www.fujitsu.com/emeia/about/resources/news/newsroom.html