Remitano opens SA Exchange with fiat (ZAR) wallet and instant trading in rand
Remitano, a global escrow-crypto marketplace, has rolled out a range of new upgrades, including a new South African rand (ZAR) fiat wallet, instant trading capabilities to speed up the process of buying and selling crypto-currencies, and automatic completion of trades for buyers.
To access the fiat (ZAR) wallet, users can head over to their Remitano account where they'll see a new tab for their South African rand wallet, which they can use to make deposits and withdrawals in rands.
Further, Remitano’s new instant trades feature allows buyers and sellers to make quick fiat deposits and send purchased coins in the blink of an eye. With the latest upgrade, users will also enjoy a more streamlined process for bank transfers, saving time on transactions.
Buy and sell crypto instantly
As with all investment and trading activity, crypto-currency trading comes with some risk and uncertainty – and that's why account and trade security is always top of mind for the Remitano team. Our latest upgrade comes with yet another layer of protection to keep our users' minds at ease.
With the latest upgrade, users using our peer-to-peer (P2P) exchange will be able to view live updates on their trade status, thus carefully monitoring their trades and making the best investment decisions.
Here are additional reasons to join and trade on Remitano.
- 24/7 prioritised support: Remitano is currently prioritising the interests of its audience and users based in South Africa, giving full attention to users' feedback.
- All-around accountability: Remitano publicly discloses its customers' bill of rights.
- Top rated: global users recognise Remitano, and 91% of users on Trustpilot rate 4-5 stars.
Enter to win exclusive Bitcoin giveaways
- Transaction fee bonus: Enjoy 0% transaction fees from 1 August to 31 October 2020, and 50% off for the subsequent month.
- Referral bonus: Get 50 ZAR in Bitcoin (BTC) from us when you refer a friend who completes their KYC verification from 1 August to 31 October 2020.
- Welcome bonus: The first 1 000 users will win 35 ZAR (in BTC) after completing their KYC and then 85 ZAR (in BTC) after their early buying trade from 1 August to 31 October 2020.
Get 50% refund on delayed transactions
Remitano is committed to a "fast guarantee", where we will compensate buyers for delayed transactions. Users will receive a refund on 50% of their transaction fee if a trade takes longer than 15 minutes.
Learn more about how to leverage the fast guarantee commission on Remitano.
Remitano is a product of Babylons Solutions Limited based in Seychelles. As a fast-moving marketplace, Remitano's purpose is to offer robust quality trading assurance to all users. With necessary safety standards in place, buyers and sellers can come together, store, trade, and retrieve assets, thus minimizing challenges common to crypto exchanges.
Launched in 2014, Remitano is a global cryptocurrency exchange serving international markets such as Malaysia, China, Nigeria, Vietnam, Australia, Cambodia, and Indonesia.