Moving to Mastery: Women in Tech and Digital Conference Johannesburg event announced
Following a hugely successful inaugural Women in Tech & Digital Conference in Cape Town on 12 June, Useful & Beautiful and Women in Tech ZA have announced that the Johannesburg edition will be held on 10 July at the Outsurance Auditorium in Centurion.
The event also features an all-female speaker lineup, including:
- Anna Collard - Popcorn Training - a KnowBe4 company, founder and MD - Female entrepreneurship in Cyber Security
- Ashnie Muthusamy – Group Talent Management at Sun International - Maintaining balance and flow
- Barbara Mallinson - Obami founder and CEO - Oh, the lessons I’ve learned! My experiences as an entrepreneur in Africa
- Darlene Menzies – CEO, Finfind - Taking risks, failing, and coming back strong!
- Gillian Ezra – Senior VP: Digital and Mobile Services, TRACE - How podcasts are becoming your new personal radio
- Ingrid Lotze – Co-founder of Hers&His and join.the.dots - The death knell of stereotypes in the tech and digital worlds - finding creative ways to accommodate and take advantage of gender diversity.
- Jacqui Mackway-Wilson - Go Social SA founder - How to get the best out of social media for your business
- Kholeka Tsotsotso – CIO Development Bank of Southern Africa - My personal leadership journey
- Lynette Hundermark - U&B co-founder and CPO - Integrating the Silos of Tech and Digital to create purposeful solutions
- Rapelang Rabana – Founder and Chair of Rekindle Learning - Becoming a digital master – Beyond the technology
- Samantha Wright - Founder of Tech Girl - From Blogger to global eSports Personality - Breaking the gender barriers in the gaming industry
- Thandi Dyani – CEO of Impact Hub Johannesburg - Leading Social Entrepreneurship
The event also features a technology trends panel discussion, which will be chaired by Samantha Perry - Women in Tech ZA co-founder - and delve into technology in action, particularly AI, Machine Learning and blockchain.
- Pelonomi Moila – Data Scientist, Nedbank
- Bianca Minnaar – CEO of Bonsai Solutions
- Naomi Snyman – Emerging Technology and Innovation Lead, Standard Bank
Tickets for the Johannesburg event are on sale now for an early-bird price of R1750 until 26 June. Please visit http://usefulandbeautiful.co.za/events/ to purchase. Ticket sales close on 7 July and limited seats are available.
Contact: Samantha Perry, Women in Tech ZA, email@example.com / (083) 414 5586
Useful & Beautiful is a fast-growing mobile solutions consultancy, with a specialist focus on user experience and design, mobile technology and product development. Service offerings encompass mobile strategy, design and development with the aim of supporting business goals and integrated customer experiences with the unique qualities that mobile has to offer. Built on 20 years of experience in the mobile and digital space, Useful & Beautiful is passionate about leveraging the latest mobile technology solutions to map out intuitive and seamless user experiences that drive sustainable business value and results.
Women in Tech ZA is an initiative that aims to help address the gender gap in the ICT sector through showcasing women in the sector on the WiTZA website, providing a platform where technology companies can find women to hire, doing advocacy and outreach through events and speaking at conferences, and changing the image of the tech sector by showing the world the diverse faces of ICT.