Moving to Mastery: Women in Tech and Digital Conference Johannesburg event announced
Following a hugely successful inaugural Women in Tech & Digital Conference in Cape Town on 12 June, Useful & Beautiful and Women in Tech ZA have announced that the Johannesburg edition will be held on 10 July at the Outsurance Auditorium in Centurion.
The event also features an all-female speaker lineup, including:
- Anna Collard - Popcorn Training - a KnowBe4 company, founder and MD - Female entrepreneurship in Cyber Security
- Ashnie Muthusamy – Group Talent Management at Sun International - Maintaining balance and flow
- Barbara Mallinson - Obami founder and CEO - Oh, the lessons I’ve learned! My experiences as an entrepreneur in Africa
- Darlene Menzies – CEO, Finfind - Taking risks, failing, and coming back strong!
- Gillian Ezra – Senior VP: Digital and Mobile Services, TRACE - How podcasts are becoming your new personal radio
- Ingrid Lotze – Co-founder of Hers&His and join.the.dots - The death knell of stereotypes in the tech and digital worlds - finding creative ways to accommodate and take advantage of gender diversity.
- Jacqui Mackway-Wilson - Go Social SA founder - How to get the best out of social media for your business
- Kholeka Tsotsotso – CIO Development Bank of Southern Africa - My personal leadership journey
- Lynette Hundermark - U&B co-founder and CPO - Integrating the Silos of Tech and Digital to create purposeful solutions
- Rapelang Rabana – Founder and Chair of Rekindle Learning - Becoming a digital master – Beyond the technology
- Samantha Wright - Founder of Tech Girl - From Blogger to global eSports Personality - Breaking the gender barriers in the gaming industry
- Thandi Dyani – CEO of Impact Hub Johannesburg - Leading Social Entrepreneurship
The event also features a technology trends panel discussion, which will be chaired by Samantha Perry - Women in Tech ZA co-founder - and delve into technology in action, particularly AI, Machine Learning and blockchain.
- Pelonomi Moila – Data Scientist, Nedbank
- Bianca Minnaar – CEO of Bonsai Solutions
- Naomi Snyman – Emerging Technology and Innovation Lead, Standard Bank
Tickets for the Johannesburg event are on sale now for an early-bird price of R1750 until 26 June. Please visit http://usefulandbeautiful.co.za/events/ to purchase. Ticket sales close on 7 July and limited seats are available.
Contact: Samantha Perry, Women in Tech ZA, firstname.lastname@example.org / (083) 414 5586