Kemtek committed to barcoding excellence
Founded in South Africa in 1988, and now highly active in numerous African markets, Kemtek Imaging Systems is considered a leading specialist supplier of international, award-winning brands in the commercial print, industrial print, 3D print/additive manufacturing, auto identification, barcoding and labelling sectors.
Operating from five dedicated sales and distribution sites in South Africa - Johannesburg (head office), Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban and Port Elizabeth - Kemtek's Commercial Division also trades in export territories such as Botswana, Swaziland, Namibia, Lesotho, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Mozambique, Mauritius, Reunion, Kenya and Angola, distributing leading-edge barcode equipment from international brands such as Datalogic, Honeywell, Cipherlab, Argox, Brother and Epson.
Kemtek's comprehensive range includes hand-held barcode scanners, ICASA-approved portable and fixed data capture terminals, magstripe readers, price look up units, MICR encoding slot readers, biometric readers, POS receipt printers, cash drawers, portable barcode label printers and barcode software. These are complemented by wireless printers, an extensive range of thermal transfer ribbons, plus cordless, wireless data capture and wireless access point devices covering numerous Auto ID applications. Also available are labelling systems and wide-format proofing and printing systems, as well as standard application software to complement Kemtek's extensive hardware range.
All equipment and consumables are either distributed directly to market or through a certified and extensive professional channel network. Market segments addressed include:
* Retail - POS, Back-office, Distribution;
* Logistics and Warehousing;
* Route Accounting;
* Asset Tracking and Asset Registers;
* Inventory and Stock Control;
* Manufacturing and Production;
* Video and Education Libraries;
* Plant and Job Tracking;
* Agricultural - Livestock Tagging, Asset Tracking, Packaging;
* Loyalty Applications;
* Banking and commercial applications;
* Risk Management;
* Freezer and Cold Room; and
* Nurseries and Forestry.
Outstanding distribution record
Providing excellence in all aspects of the business, namely products, technical service, and after sales service are what sets Kemtek apart from its competitors, and the group continues to maintain its preferred distributor status by offering its principals the following key elements necessary for an effective distribution partner:
* A continually-growing comprehensive product range that enhances value-added solutions for the reseller channel.
* A long-term track record for representing some of the world's leading brands.
* A well-established business, with decades of successful trading in South Africa and its neighbouring countries.
* Solid and sound financial track record.
* Competent and stable senior and middle management team with proven track records.
* Highly-experienced sales, applications and technical teams. Each supported with product and sales training, both locally and abroad, at principals' plants and training facilities.
* Established and dedicated reseller channel.
* Qualified distribution systems and operational processes.
* Experienced import and export shipping department.
* Strategic business locations.
* Operational and sales staff structures, warehousing facilities and delivery vehicles located at each regional branch.
* A thorough understanding of effective warehousing and the value of stock availability for reseller channels and their customers.
* Established in-house ribbon production facilities further adding to the versatility and diversity of the company.
* International delivery network - exceeding 15 000 deliveries per year.
For more information on Kemtek's award-winning products and services, or if you'd like to become a reseller, please e-mail Libby Ballardin (Business Development Manager SADC Sub Sahara Africa): email@example.com or call +27 (0)11 624 8000.