Kony Promotes Digital Innovation With the Launch of Its New App Playground Event Series
Enterprise Mobility Leader to Host Virtual and In-Person App Playground Events Globally
Kony, Inc., the leading enterprise mobility and applications company, today introduced Kony App Playground, a new program featuring a series of events, workshops, competition and incubators where designers, developers and their business partners come together to design and create new innovative apps that can drive business impact. Participants can build app prototypes, and no coding or developer skills is required. Kony and its partners will host virtual and onsite events across the globe to promote digital innovation and experience firsthand the power of apps to drive business impact.
Kony will kick-off the App Playground series with virtual and in-person global events. The free virtual events are open to the public.
* European Virtual App Playground Event - Friday, April 21, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CET: Register
* Americas Virtual App Playground Event - Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST: Register
* African App Playground Event - Hosted by Mpilo Technologies - Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. SAST Register
* German App Playground Event - Hosted by QuinScape - Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 pm CET Register
Kony App Playground participation options:
* Virtual: Free online events, tools and contests to help anyone create an app in a day
* In-Person: Fun, competitive in-person events for teams or individuals; participants can come with an app idea in mind or have Kony provide one
* Participants receive free, unlimited access to Visualizer Starter Edition - Kony's award-winning visual design and development tool - plus ongoing resources and support through the global Kony Community. The free version of the Starter Edition can be downloaded from here: http://www.kony.com/products/visualizer
* App Gallery: Participants can submit their app ideas to Kony's global App Gallery
* Strategy Workshops: To make the most out of an in-person event, Kony offers an optional session to define and create a business use case
* Training: Free, interactive training is provided before, during and after each event
* Incubation: Kony can help organizations take the output from the App Playground and redefine it for publication to an app store
"With Kony App Playground, we're able to help people create an app in a short amount of time, even with no experience at all. Participants will get an opportunity to get hands-on experience with Kony's mobile app development platform with active mentoring," said Dave Shirk, president of Products, Strategy and Marketing, Kony, Inc. "Kony is proud to be hosting virtual and onsite events in conjunction with our partners to empower people who want to build innovative app prototypes and solutions that their organizations can utilize. The App Playground is a fun, competitive environment that will allow the creative process to flow and enable people to see their app ideas come to life."
For more information about the Kony App Playground Series, and a full list of events, go to: https://www.playground.kony.com/events
Kony is the fastest growing, cloud-based enterprise mobility and application solutions company and an industry leader among mobile application development platform (MADP) providers. Kony empowers organizations to compete in mobile time by rapidly delivering, ready-to-run, multi-edge mobile apps across the broadest array of devices and systems, today and in the future, with a lower total cost of ownership. Kony's cross-platform solution helps organizations design, build, configure and manage mobile apps to empower and better engage with customers, partners and employees. Kony was named the first place winner in CTIA's MobITs Awards in the Mobile Applications, Development & Platforms category and included on the Inc. 500|5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America.
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170418005596/en/