Lexmark releases Markvision Enterprise 3.0
Upgraded fleet management software features new user interface for improved usability, security.
Lexmark International, a global imaging solutions leader, today released version 3.0 of Markvision Enterprise (MVE 3.0), Lexmark's fleet management software solution. MVE 3.0 provides customers better visibility into their entire fleet of network printers and multifunction devices, regardless of manufacturer.
MVE 3.0 features a completely redesigned, modern interface that removes the requirement for browser plugins, enabling faster performance, improved usability, increased security and reduced set-up time.
The intuitive user interface meshes outstanding functionality with a superb visual design to provide a user experience that's intuitive, consistent and easy to use.
"Lexmark's Markvision Enterprise has a long history of giving customers the ability to centrally manage their entire fleet of enterprise devices, whether they have a few or a few thousand devices," says Nathan Nayagar, Managing Director of Lexmark South Africa and English speaking Africa. "Markvision Enterprise 3.0 improves on that tradition with enhanced usability and security."
MVE 3.0 discovers devices, collects information from them, and allows customers to organise devices into groups to perform searches, efficiently schedule tasks and keep track of assets through their life cycle.
* MVE 3.0 is a key component of Lexmark's full-spectrum approach to device security.
* Customers can automatically discover devices on the network and configure device settings, including security policies, such as closing unnecessary ports or applying access controls.
* MVE 3.0 also helps ensure ongoing security compliance with scheduled checks on devices to verify they meet security policies, and automatic remediation of devices that are out of policy.
* MVE 3.0 is free and available immediately.
* Markvision Enterprise Product Brochure
* Markvision Enterprise Free Download