Fujitsu completes PRIMEFLEX line-up of Integrated Systems
* Fujitsu adds further Integrated Systems to its extensive PRIMEFLEX portfolio.
* Availability of more than 20 PRIMEFLEX Integrated Systems, which combine intellectual property, expertise and global technology partnerships in a single, consolidated package.
* PRIMEFLEX Integrated Systems enable customers to accelerate business expansion, eliminate complexity and reduce risk.
Fujitsu today marks the completion of the rollout (1) of its PRIMEFLEX portfolio, putting the company clearly in the vanguard in combining intellectual property, expertise and global technology partnerships to deliver Integrated Systems that are purpose-designed for specific data centre tasks. With its comprehensive PRIMEFLEX line-up of Integrated Systems, Fujitsu is empowering organisations to accelerate digital transformation of their businesses, eliminate complexity and reduce risk.
Integrated Systems is a combination of servers, storage, connectivity and software designed to address certain specific use cases. With its portfolio of PRIMEFLEX Integrated Systems, Fujitsu provides a wide range of purpose- or task-built solutions that enable the faster deployment of more powerful data centre technology design, covering areas from Microsoft Exchange to high performance computing (HPC) and from SAP HANA to private cloud.
Ayman Abouseif, Vice-President Product Marketing, Fujitsu Global Marketing, says: "Customers who want to quickly deploy new types of workload in their data centres are looking to leading infrastructure vendors like Fujitsu for Integrated Systems. These are solutions specifically designed to effectively run data centre workloads, including SAP, Microsoft, big data, high performance computing, server and desktop virtualisation, private cloud and high availability. Fujitsu delivered its very first Integrated Systems 12 years ago, and today our PRIMEFLEX portfolio covers more than 20 distinct solutions engineered to make our customers' businesses run faster, more smoothly and efficiently."
Integrated Systems momentum with PRIMEFLEX
Since launching the new PRIMEFLEX brand in November 2014, Fujitsu has continued to innovate and introduce new solutions that combine server, storage and network connectivity, coupled with software and management layers. A key part of the PRIMEFLEX value proposition is that all components - including both hardware and software - are pre-integrated and pre-tested for specific popular use cases.
At launch, PRIMEFLEX already represented one of the industry's broadest offerings of powerful data centre solutions. Over the last seven months, Fujitsu has continued to expand the PRIMEFLEX portfolio and it now spans more than 20 systems, providing unmatched choice in terms of the full scope of enterprise and mid-size business needs in the data centre.
* New today (2): Three new PRIMEFLEX solutions for Microsoft environments: PRIMEFLEX for Exchange, PRIMEFLEX for Lync and PRIMEFLEX for OfficeMaster Gate, which enable mid-size businesses to modernise their infrastructure and improve communication and collaboration.
* Recent further additions to the PRIMEFLEX line-up:
* PRIMEFLEX for SAP Landscapes(3), enabling the rapid, high-quality deployment and rollout of infrastructure for SAP workloads, applications and databases, including SAP HANA.
* PRIMEFLEX for SAP HANA (4) (introduced in 2012 and formerly known as Fujitsu Power Appliance for SAP HANA), facilitating the creation of purpose-built systems for SAP HANA to meet exact customer requirements, creating secure, reliable architectures that meet the highest demands for running business- and mission-critical SAP software landscapes. In addition to this ready-to-run solution, Fujitsu also offers PRIMEFLEX reference architectures for SAP HANA.
* PRIMEFLEX for Egenera PAN (5), delivering the maximum value and utilisation from data centre resources to create both previously unmatched levels of resource utilisation and unrivalled high availability and disaster recovery capabilities.
In summary, Fujitsu's comprehensive PRIMEFLEX portfolio enables IT organisations to be more responsive and agile in meeting the needs of end-users. In the data centre, PRIMEFLEX-based technologies mean smoother and simpler deployment of key computing technologies across both heterogeneous and homogeneous ICT landscapes.
Notes to editors
(1) The availability of individual solutions vary by country.
(2) Fujitsu PRIMEFLEX Integrated Systems help mid-market businesses improve Microsoft-based communication and collaboration environments
(3) and (4) FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX Makes Life Even Easier for SAP Customers
(5) Fujitsu Delivers Compelling Disaster Recovery Capabilities with PRIMEFLEX for Egenera PAN Integrated System
* Fujitsu Integrated Systems PRIMEFLEX: http://www.fujitsu.com/fts/products/computing/integrated-systems/
* Read the Fujitsu blog: http://blog.ts.fujitsu.com
* Follow Fujitsu on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Fujitsu_Global
* Follow Fujitsu on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu
* Find Fujitsu on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FujitsuICT
* Fujitsu pictures and media server: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/portal.php
* For regular news updates, bookmark the Fujitsu newsroom: http://ts.fujitsu.com/ps2/nr/index.aspx