Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
The Internet of things (IOT) has created opportunity for device OEMs, but it has also introduced more pressure to innovate, added complexity to their business models, and raised the bar on creating secure, connected devices. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise brings the full Windows experience to embedded devices, enabling OEMs to quickly create high performance devices that deliver a familiar and secure experience to their customers.
Windows IoT devices run powerful line of business applications and perform specialised functions in a secure, reliable and streamlined way to meet mission-critical industry demands.
IoT Enterprise runs on a 32- and 64-bit x 86 chipsets with support for Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps as well as Classic Windows (e.g Win32 and.NET) applications.
Differentiating features include:
- Advanced security threat protection;
- Same deployment, manageability and servicing as desktops; and
- Advanced device lockdown capabilities.
Hardware and application support:
- Classic Windows application and Universal Windows app support for mission-critical industry devices;
- Scales to highest-end hardware (eg, processors, memory, storage); and
- Delivers a full Windows UI with Touch.
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise is a full version of Windows 10 that powers a range of industry devices across retail, manufacturing, health, government and other industries.
The IoT Enterprise provides advanced lockdown capabilities to enable industry-specific device scenarios, including:
- Industry tablets;
- Thin clients;
- Retail POS;
- Digital signage/kiosk;
- Medical devices; and
To apply this solution in your enterprise, contact Gyula Wendler on firstname.lastname@example.org today.