Deloitte School of Analytics to host plenary breakfast
With the volume of data available to organisations, both internally and externally, organisations can easily get caught up in the processing of data and lose sight of improving the decision-making process.
An insight-driven organisation (IDO) is one which embeds analysis, data and reasoning into its decision-making processes; it does not view analytics as a project with a start and end date. IDOs see analytics as a core capability across the organisation to provide insight to support the decision-making process; to tackle its most complex business problems; and to address the growing analytical trends.
The Deloitte School of Analytics three-day education event will kick off with a plenary breakfast, with industry experts who will give delegates an executive point of view on the importance of becoming an IDO in today's ever changing data landscape.
* Chief Analytics Officer for Corporate at Barclays Africa Group, Pieter Vorster
* BMW's Head of Customer Relations and Customer Officer, Deena Govender
* Head of Regulatory Co-ordination and Advanced Analytics at Sanlam, Lizelle Nel
* Subject Matter Expert - Insights Driven Organisation & Performance Optimisation at Deloitte Analytics, Ryan Norris
* Discovery Group Chief Information Security Officer, Thagraj Moodley
Book your seat now: http://www.deloitteschoolofanalytics.co.za/register-now/
If 10 delegates from your organisation register for the education event, the 10th delegate will attend for free.