eBooks: The complete guide to protecting Active Directory against brute-force attacks
As Active Directory (AD) facilitates central management by tying together servers, workstations, applications and other network components in an IT network, it's a key target for attackers. The volume of information stored in AD attracts the attention of attackers, and its weak passwords make them easy pickings.
This guide explores:
- The reason attackers are after Active Directory (AD) credentials.
- How threat actors take over AD accounts
- Brute-force attacks and why you should never let your guard down against them.
- A close look at the ransomware whose bedrock has been brute-force attacks.
- Five steps you should take to protect yourself from brute-force attacks.
Strengthen your password management with ManageEngine’s solutions.
Please download our eBook below to learn more.