Redwill ICT unveils Managed SD-WAN offering
Access24-7, a division of Redwill ICT, recently launched its Managed SD-WAN offering over the Internet Solutions backbone.
The company explained the challenge is meeting business needs with regards to continuity and productivity. Legacy networks have challenges like inadequate speed and coverage, inadequate controls, complexity of managing the networks and the high costs.
Nicholas Reddy, company CEO, explained that the Managed SD-WAN takes care of these challenges, creating a unified, virtual managed WAN and network function solution.
According to the IDC SD-WAN Survey, August 2017, the top WAN challenges were:
- Simplifying the way our clients manage their networks;
- Increased bandwidth or Internet connectivity at lower costs, reducing opex spend;
- Creating better control, simpler network management and being vendor agnostic; and
- Boosting network performance and bolstering productivity across locations – no matter where they are.
Reddy further explained: “Our strong partnership with Internet Solutions allows us to provide our clients with a reliable managed SD-WAN solution that improves the clients' productivity and provides peace of mind.”
Why Redwill’s Managed SD-WAN?
- Carrier management services (CMS)
- PMO and FSE for SD-WAN deployments
- 24/7 support and maintenance
- TISH (former Client Zone) – single view
- VPN functionality
- Application awareness and quality of experience
- Dynamic path control (multilink intelligence)
- Virtual network functions
- CloudWAN, Meraki, Fortinet, Viptela
- Last miles (fixed or wireless)
- Bandwidth (dedicated or broadband)
- Equipment (routers)
- Link-specific elements
Omar Hoosen, the company’s financial manager, explains that Redwill ICT’s clients will get more capacity for what they spend, value for money, improved network performance and quicker change requests or additions when adding new branches/sites to their networks.
For more information, visit Redwill's Web site http://www.redwillict.co.za/solutions/connectivity/sd-wan/ or contact Redwill ICT on tel: 087 3522 920 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.