How predictive threat intelligence is changing cyber security
Your organisation can get cyber security right 99% of the time, but a cybercriminal only needs to get an attack right once to negatively impact your business.
Predictive threat intelligence helps identify that other 1% to foresee where and when threats will strike and mitigate cyber risks to your business.
It's a significant development in your cyber security line of defence because just as your business has been able to reap the benefits of digital, so have your cyber adversaries - they too are using automation and the cloud to scale and implement their attacks faster than ever before.
In this webinar Mark Thomas, Group CTO Cyber security at Dimension Data, and TK Keanini, Distinguished Engineer, Product Line CTO for Analytics at Cisco, explore:
* Securing the digital business in a changing threat landscape
* What is predictive threat intelligence
* How to build a predictive threat intelligence capability - build or partner
* Foundational predictive technologies:
* Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning
* Threat intelligence
* Encrypted traffic analysis
* Analytics for cyber security
Click here to watch the webinar.