Brother's stylish A3 inkjet Multi-Function Centres
Reliable all-rounders for high volume printing.
South Africa - Brother International, a leader in home and business IT peripherals focused on the 'Customer-First' approach, has launched the new sleek and stylish A3 inkjet Multi-Function Centre range that can do almost everything - in A4 and A3.
The latest offering from Brother features full A3 capability, so you can print, copy, scan and fax in A3 to deliver impact and quality.
The new models are perfect for high print volume users. This range of reliable, sturdy all-rounders boasts the fastest print speed in its class+ (up to 22 monochrome and 20 colour pages per minute, based on ISO/IEC 24734). Furthermore, with affordable 2 400^ page-yield InkBenefit cartridges, users enjoy lower running costs. These super high yield ink cartridges also mean added convenience with less frequent ink purchases.
Separate colour ink cartridges and automatic duplex printing also ensure the new A3 inkjet models save time and money.
What's more, the new models come with a range of features, apps and solutions, designed to make business life easier and more productive:
* Brother's Apps: Intelligent built-in applications offer users a more seamless experience working between hard and soft copies. The Brother's Apps include:
* Outline&Copy: Allows users to crop/erase only the required segment of a document. Simply circle the segment to be cropped/erased in red, copy the physical document, and the selected segment will be cropped/erased.
* Outline&Scan: Allows users to crop only the required segment of a document and save it in a digital format. Simply circle the segment in red, scan the physical document, and the selected segment will be cropped.
* NoteScan: Scan and convert handwritten notes into JPEG. Upload and store the JPEG in cloud-based services or storage media.
* WebConnect: Print from or scan to a range of cloud-based services such as SkyDrive, Google Drive, EVERNOTE, Dropbox, Facebook, FLICKR, or PICASA straight from the Multi-Function Centre.
* Print direct: Print images directly from digital camera, USB memory stick or media card without the need to turn on the PC.
Dale de Villiers, marketing manager at Brother South Africa, said: "The new A3 inkjet Multi-Function Centre range is feature-packed and stylish, ideal for business usage."
"If you need to print in high volume efficiently, the new range offers you fastest print speed in its class, high paper capacity and cost-effective ink. If you want to print high-quality brochures in colour, in A3 size or on both sides, it is done without a fuss. And if you want to print an e-mail from your smartphone, scan notes to your Google account, digitise an old hard copy document, or send a fax, it'll happily do that too."
Brother's new range of A3 inkjet Multi-Function Centres will be available from the end of February 2014. See press for details. For more information about Brother, visit www.brother.co.za.
* +As of September 2013.
* ^Refers to black ink. Colour ink: 1 200 page-yield. Approximate cartridge yield declared in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711.