Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
More than CRM: Improve relationships and secure ultimate customer loyalty.
Earn customers for life
As technology, industries, consumers and economic climate has changed over the years, the landscape of customer service has also changed tremendously. It goes far beyond the simple transaction, as the dealings between customer and service provider has evolved and become a vital relationship.
The customer has higher expectations - they want quick, relevant answers on any channel, in real time. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service allows you to set apart your brand, and to enable your customer service department to act as the key differentiator that they are.
Built-in intelligence delivers faster, more personalised service and adds priceless value to every interaction. By adopting a customer service management solution you'll also be able to give consistent experiences across self and assisted service engagements. Your agents will have the resources they need to provide fast and effective service and deliver an exceptional customer experience every time.
How will Dynamics 365 for Customer Service help your business improve?
* CASE MANAGEMENT: Create and manage a case quickly and simply. Track trouble tickets ranked by urgency and severity - and prioritise agent workloads with queuing and routing tools.
* SLA MANAGEMENT: Real-time insights, SLA timers and entitlements are presented to the agent so that they ensure they always meet the service agreement for each customer.
* ACCOUNT AND CONTACT MANAGEMENT: View complex account hierarchies visually. See a history of all your interactions and manage relationships with key people in your account.
* SERVICE REPORTS AND DASHBOARDS: Role-tailored dashboards present real-time and historical data through a graphical user interface.
* VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER SURVEYS: Create and manage in-depth surveys. Drag-and-drop survey designer, theme editor and rich design logic makes it easy to create personalised surveys using a number of delivery options.
Partner with First Distribution and Microsoft to start growing your relationships with customers and to turn them into lifetime clients. Visit http://bit.ly/2s5E6D0 to learn more.