MCI releases 2018/2019 results of SA's biggest HR Recruitment Trend Survey
In the seventh annual HR Recruitment Trend Survey, MCI Consultants, the largest distributor of HR recruitment software, polled 1 070 HR professionals from a cross-section of industries and organisation sizes in South Africa. The survey was sponsored by Direct Hire, a division of MCI.
"This survey maintains its status as being the largest survey of its kind to be run in South Africa and we continue to be amazed by the insights received," commented Rhett Davies, Partner at MCI.
"This year, we noticed a shift in the focus areas of organisational talent acquisition strategies, with a major emphasis on transformation, employer branding, diversity and automated technology solutions."
Some of the highlights from the survey were as follows:
* 93% of organisations believe artificial intelligence (AI) will play an important role in the recruitment process within the next few years;
* 80% of organisations rated diversity as being very important in their organisation;
* 77% of organisations use social media to recruit candidates, up from 64% last year, with LinkedIn being by far the most successful;
* 42% of organisations use a recruitment management system such as MCI's Direct Hire system; and
* 46% of organisations find a shortage of skills to be their biggest obstacle to attracting the best talent.
An infographic summarising the survey is shown below; however, the full results of the survey can be found at: http://bit.ly/2XG5OC0.
MCI's Direct Hire solution is a powerful, versatile and easy to use e-recruitment solution for medium-sized and large organisations, which has been specifically designed and developed by MCI Consultants to automate the requisition-to-hire process.
For further information, please contact Rhett Davies, MCI: tel (011) 454 3420, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.