Fujitsu enhances scale-out SAP environments with PRIMEFLEX Integrated Systems
Fujitsu today announces two powerful new solutions designed to help organisations deploy extremely data intensive applications needed for their digital transformation, through greatly improving the ease of management for scale-out SAP HANA in-memory database deployments.
Certified by SAP, the enhanced Fujitsu Integrated Systems PRIMEFLEX for SAP HANA and PRIMEFLEX for SAP Landscapes solutions powered by FlexFrame Orchestrator Management Software1 allow organisations to manage the implementation and operation of SAP infrastructures needed to process vast amounts of data, minimise the complexity and cost of such installations, and run a flexible, efficient and secure SAP environment that is scalable for future growth.
Workload-specific Fujitsu PRIMEFLEX Integrated Systems are optimised specifically for SAP HANA scale-out deployments using databases that exceed the memory limits of a single server. Fujitsu is first to market with a solution that cuts the number of separate physical data lines required in a scale-out installation from three or more to just a single 100 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) connection. This also reduces the number of required switch ports by at least a factor of three, simplifying installation and operation and ensuring a reliable, high-performance infrastructure that is ready for next-generation Big Data, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of things (IOT) applications, as well as future S/4 HANA deployments.
With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio of solutions for SAP environments and building on its close partnership with SAP, Fujitsu offers powerful solutions for every possible SAP application scenario. The newly-enhanced PRIMEFLEX for SAP HANA and PRIMEFLEX for SAP Landscapes are delivered as ready-to-run, integrated systems of pre-defined and pre-tested Intel Xeon Skylake-based packages consisting of PRIMERGY servers, storage, network connectivity and software solutions, ensuring organisations can deploy their infrastructure rapidly, easily manage complex SAP environments, and deliver value to the business, fast.
A trusted SAP Global Partner for more than 40 years, Fujitsu has already helped tens of thousands of customers worldwide to simplify, transform and grow. Fujitsu facilitates digital transformation and drives innovation in all areas2 - from cloud services via managed SAP operations, to solutions and services for on-premises deployment.
Pricing and availability
The enhanced Fujitsu Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for SAP Landscapes and Fujitsu Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for SAP HANA are both available to order immediately. Pricing and availability may vary by region and system configuration.
1. Version 1.4 of FlexFrame Orchestrator Management Software
2. The Fujitsu portfolio of solutions for SAP environments includes advanced technologies and services capabilities in business areas including connected enterprise, enterprise productivity, customer engagement and digital platforms. Fujitsu works together with customers and specialist partners to co-create solutions that reduce complexity and optimize investment in SAP applications and with IOT and SAP S/4HANA. As a result, customers can enjoy a connected and more efficient enterprise, exceptional ROI and expect better business outcomes.
* Read the Fujitsu blog: http://blog.ts.fujitsu.com
* Follow Fujitsu on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Fujitsu_Global
* Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu
* Find Fujitsu on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FujitsuICT
* Fujitsu pictures and media server: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/portal.php
* For regular news updates, bookmark the Fujitsu newsroom: http://ts.fujitsu.com/ps2/nr/index.aspx