Kaseya releases Version 7.0 delivering innovations in core IT, cloud and mobility management
Unveils the world's fastest remote client management in latest software release.
Kaseya, the leading provider of cloud-based IT management software, today announced the availability of Kaseya version 7.0 of its product portfolio. This release delivers innovations across Kaseya's core IT, cloud and mobility management solutions and provides managed service providers and IT organisations with new and enhanced capabilities so they can continually deliver high quality IT services with greater efficiency.
One of the highlights of the new release gives IT managers the power to resolve issues remotely with great speed, reliability and ease of administration via the world's fastest remote client management. The new Remote Control module in Kaseya Virtual System Administrator (VSA) 7.0 is built to provide near instantaneous remote management connections with extraordinary reliability, even over high latency networks.
"Kaseya's Remote Control module is the fastest and most comprehensive remote that I have ever used," comments Paul Borginis, Managed Service Supervisor for the Mercadien Group and Kaseya beta participant. "I'm able to connect nearly instantaneously. Kaseya has looked at every aspect of the remote desktop management workflow to shave those precious seconds off the time required to establish a session. I believe this solution will be a game-changer."
Version 7.0 of the Kaseya product portfolio also delivers other new features and enhancements across the company's core IT, cloud and mobility management solutions including:
* Integrated network monitoring that enables the management of entire IT environments from a single screen, making Kaseya VSA the only integrated network, system, client and mobile device management solution for the mid-market
* Simplified management and administration of Microsoft SharePoint Online through an easy-to-use interface, building on Kaseya's leading 365 Command cloud application management solution
* Enterprise mobility management (EMM) that includes enhanced mobile device application support, expanding Kaseya's comprehensive mobile device management and BYOD mobility management solution for mobile devices that are provided by the company or personally owned
* Intuitive dashboards that offer IT administrators sharp insights that aid in swift decision-making
* Seamless integration with the latest Intuit QuickBooks, adding to Kaseya's leading Automation Desk solution.
"This release demonstrates Kaseya's true understanding of its customers' needs and the challenges they face," said Kerry DeVilbiss, IT Manager and Systems Engineer at Anchor Point IT Solutions. "The continued enhancements to features and capabilities enable me to deliver better service to my customers while saving both time and money."
"Kaseya continues to deliver on its commitment to simplify enterprise IT management," noted Steve Brasen, Managing Research Director at analyst firm, Enterprise Management Associates. "Version 7.0 of Kaseya's product portfolio fully integrates key innovative technologies that further extend the vendor's leadership position in cloud-hosted endpoint management, enabling reliable, cost-effective, and easily supported IT deployments."
"IT environments are becoming increasingly complex and the rapid adoption of mobile and cloud technologies is making the task of managing IT even more challenging," said Yogesh Gupta, President and CEO of Kaseya. "With its new capabilities, version 7.0 of the Kaseya portfolio of products is redefining the IT Management industry for MSPs and mid-market enterprises. Further, customers can obtain immediate value, high reliability, and a lower TCO using Kaseya's leading cloud-based IT management offering."