Avaya Spaces introduces 61-participant 'concert' view for better, more inclusive video collaboration and meetings, distance learning
Additional capabilities also added to power the “work from anywhere” world as organisations continue to rapidly embrace cloud collaboration solutions.
Avaya (NYSE: AVYA), a global leader in solutions to enhance and simplify communications and collaboration, announced today that Avaya Spaces, the all-in-one video collaboration platform for the digital workplace, has added new capabilities, including an industry-best, 61-participant “concert” view.
Avaya Spaces is a true work-stream collaboration solution that is changing the way work gets done, enabling “work from anywhere” by centralising voice, video, messaging, chat and task management in one easy-to-use platform to improve productivity and increase employee satisfaction.
According to a recent “Work from Anywhere” survey conducted by Avaya, 57% of businesses are now reporting some struggle with remote communication and fatigue.
The explosive growth of video conferencing and the proliferation of platforms has created the need for easier to use, all-in-one solutions that improve collaboration and reduce the fatigue of too many apps. Customers and employees need the right tools to elevate their work-from-anywhere experience, as well as a fundamental shift in thinking when it comes to using those tools. This requires moving away from the idea of ‘just’ video meetings to 24/7 collaborative, cloud-based work spaces. Avaya Spaces enables organisations to excel at the usual day-to-day tasks, but also the unplanned and new-priority work that arrives nearly every moment of every day.
“Today’s business environment has reshaped how organisations, customers and individuals work and collaborate no matter where teams are located, but it is not enough to just remote-enable people, we need to create the new future of work,” said Anthony Bartolo, EVP and Chief Product Officer, Avaya. “With the new capabilities of Avaya Spaces, we continue to evolve with our customers ensuring our portfolio responds to environmental shifts and offers real solutions to real problems across any industry. Avaya is uniquely positioned to deliver innovation for work-stream collaboration that achieves meaningful and significant business outcomes for organisations of all sizes.”
Avaya Spaces provides a cloud meeting and team collaboration solution that enables people and organisations to connect and collaborate remotely – and goes beyond integrating chat, voice, video, online meetings and content sharing. That is why Avaya Spaces has seen rapid adoption by educational institutions, healthcare, government agencies and businesses of all sizes around the globe.
Enhancements to Avaya Spaces include:
- Sixty-one-participant “concert” style HD video layout – where the primary speaker is large in the centre; perfect for all-hands or town hall meetings.
- Enhanced video layouts with flexibility to accommodate different meeting types such as panel discussions, training, project planning and interviews.
- Modernised collaboration control to accommodate various use cases; for example, a teacher can enable students to post completed assignments or chat outside of class time, or turn-off capabilities eliminating distractions.
- Intelligent moderation including smart mute, host control of participant cameras and microphones, and “raise hand” features for effective management of sessions to minimise disruptions while maintaining whatever level of interactivity the meeting host desires.
Avaya recently integrated powerful cloud AI solutions from NVIDIA to help increase the impact and value of visual, audible and collaborative experiences through the Avaya Spaces platform. The new integration helps customers benefit from background noise removal, virtual green screen backgrounds, rich presenter features enabling presenters to be overlaid on top of presentation content, as well as live transcriptions that can recognise and differentiate voices.
Avaya Spaces is available in nearly 100 countries and is offered with Avaya OneCloud Subscription, as well as on a standalone basis. For a free 60-day Avaya Spaces trial for your entire organisation, please visit this page.
- Get to know Avaya Spaces in more detail
- Read the latest post from Aragon Research: Avaya Just Changed the Game in Video—With Help From NVIDIA
- Learn One Parent's Thoughts on Crisis Learning and Technology That Can Help
- Read our blog, NVIDIA AI + Avaya Spaces = The Best Remote Collaboration Solution, Even Better
- See Avaya Spaces 61 Participants Simultaneously demo