New Philips Brilliance B Line display: universal solution to Apple Mac users
Offering a compelling display solution to Apple Mac and other users, official Philips distributor Drive Control Corporation (DCC) has released the new 25-inch Philips Brilliance B Line LCD Monitor with universal USB-C docking.
The monitor (model 258B6QUEB/00) comes with Quad HD (2 560 x 1 440) display and its USB 3.1 Type-C cable offers one-cable docking, which means all compatible desktop and notebooks can connect to the Phillips Brilliance B Line.
This is particularly beneficial to MacBook, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro users who can no longer purchase new, bespoke Apple monitors and now require a feasible display replacement.
"The new Philips Brilliance B Line LCD Monitor is undoubtedly a worthy replacement and Apple users will find it offers the features and more they require," says Bruce Byrne, Philips Product Specialist at DCC.
Philips B Line USB-C docking benefits include:
* With USB 3.1, users get 20 times faster speed than a USB 2.0; this enables users to transfer a 4K movie in less than 60 seconds;
* The monitor acts as a dock: peripherals can therefore be connected to it and then, with one cable, to the notebook that also includes high-resolution video output; and
* Notebooks can be powered and charged from the monitor, eliminating the need for extra power cables.
The new Philips display features an ultra-narrow border, which allows for minimal distractions and maximum viewing size; this is ideal for multi-display or tiling set-ups like gaming, graphic design and professional applications.
Additional Philips Brilliance B Line LCD Monitor with universal USB-C docking features include:
* SmartErgoBase: ergonomic display comfort and cable management. The user-friendly height, swivel, tilt and rotation angle adjustments of the base allow the monitor to be positioned for maximum comfort.
* IPS technology for full colours and wide viewing angles up 178/178 degrees, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle, even in 90-degree pivot mode.
* Less eye fatigue with Flicker-Free technology: it regulates brightness and reduces flicker for more comfortable viewing.
* SmartImage: a bespoke Philips technology that analyses the content displayed on the screen and optimises display performance. It also allows users to select various modes, like Office, Photo, Movie, Game, Economy etc.
* CrystalClear, Quad HD 2 560 x 1 440 or 2 560 x 1 080 pixel images. Utilising high-performance panels with a high-density pixel count, enabled by high-bandwidth sources like DisplayPort, HDMI, Dual link DVI, these new displays will make images and graphics come alive.
Ideal for applications and industries that require extremely detailed information such as CAD-CAM using 3D graphic applications or financial services working on huge spreadsheets
The Philips Brilliance B Line LCD Monitor with universal USB-C is available through the channel and retail partner, Dion Wired.