DCC launches Lenovo ThinkPad L390 to SADC channel
Official distributor Drive Control Corporation (DCC) has announced the immediate availability of Lenovo's ThinkPad L390 laptop to its SADC channel partners, which include Botswana, Namibia, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
The ThinkPad L390 has been designed with price-sensitive business users in mind, coupling reliability with mainstream performance and value. It also ships with Lenovo's ThinkShield security, which includes a fingerprint reader.
"The L390 is highly portable laptop with Mil-Spec (military specifications) build quality that maintains the ThinkPad's reputation for ruggedness and durability, with the requisite business features that meet IT departments and end-user productivity needs," says Gerhard Pretorius, Lenovo product specialist at DCC.
Key Lenovo ThinkPad L390 features include:
* The first ThinkPad laptops to ship with latest 8th Gen Intel Core processors;
* High-speed DDR4 memory;
* Full range of ports, including USB-C and HDMI, plus smooth wireless technology;
* 13.3-inch HD and FHD displays;
* 14-hour battery life; and
* ThinkShield security features, including dTPM 2.0, touch fingerprint reader.