ManageEngine extends its SIEM solution's log management capabilities to the cloud
Log360 Cloud stores and reports on log data collected from on-premises environments.
Enterprises can store and manage terabytes of log data without worrying about scalability.
* Predefined security audit reports help organisations identify threats, stay compliant.
* Sign up for a free, 30-day trial of Log360 Cloud at http://ow.ly/eaRA30kYSwb.
ManageEngine, the real-time IT management company, today announced it has extended the log management capabilities of its security information and event management (SIEM) solution, Log360, to the cloud.
Available immediately, Log360 Cloud allows IT administrators to store and manage log data collected from on-premises environments on Zoho's secure cloud platform, giving enterprises insight on critical aspects of their network without having to worry about storage infrastructure.
According to Gartner1, cloud-based SIEM deployments are expected to reach $512.1 million in 2019. "Small and midsize businesses (SMBs) are driving growth as they are becoming increasingly aware of security threats. They are also seeing that cloud deployments provide opportunities to reduce costs, especially for powering and cooling hardware-based security equipment and data centre floor space."2
"We're broadening the scope of Log360 and moving it to the cloud because that's what customers want, easy deployment and management, pay-for-what-you-use pricing, and a secure cloud platform that can takes the burden of in-house infrastructure off their shoulders," said Manikandan Thangaraj, director of program management at ManageEngine. "Log360 Cloud gives enterprises the best of both worlds: security and cloud storage."
The beta version of this solution was released earlier this year to select Log360 customers, with positive reception. Log360 Cloud user Jeffery Prichard, senior security consultant at Falcon Network Services, a managed service provider (MSP), stated: "Our security operations team has a very strong reliance on Log360 Cloud. Excellent features at a great price. Our best buy of this month," says Ryan Hedlof, technology vice-president of A Marketing Resource (AMR) and another Log360 Cloud user. "Log360 Cloud has really become a key security partner for me. We were able to reduce our cyber threats by two-thirds."
Key features that make Log360 Cloud stand out from other cloud-based log management solutions include:
* Quick installation, with the ability to be up and running within a few minutes after the log collection agent is installed and devices are configured.
* Secure cloud platform to store and manage logs.
* Powerful log search engine that can quickly perform forensic and root cause analysis.
* Security audit reports that give administrators information on who did what, when and from where in the network.
* Integrated IT compliance module with reports that help meet compliance mandates.
Pricing and availability
Log360 Cloud is available immediately at https://log360cloud.com/signup. Pricing is based on the volume of stored logs and starts at $99 per year for 100GB of log storage. A fully functional, 30-day trial is also available.