Four tips for building a multi-experience contact centre
…And setting up your total experience strategy for success.
The future of the customer experience centre is already here. It means that experiences – both customer and employee – matter more than anything else. When you have engaged, empowered employees in your contact centre, it has a direct and positive impact on customer experience.
With Gartner naming total experience as one of the top strategic trends of 2021, it’s no surprise that organisations are making significant upgrades to their contact centres to deliver incredible multi-experiences. Mastery of the multi-experience, after all, is key to any total experience strategy.
The organisations doing it well have spent years honing and crafting their MX and CX solutions (at massive R&D expense), and they’re still facing trouble when it comes to aligning CX with other experience disciplines like user experience and employee experience.
Here are four tips to make things a little easier. Follow this guide to create a multi-experience contact centre that uses the power of cloud, AI and IOT to set you on your way to a successful total experience strategy.
1. Getting connected: Creating memorable, effortless experiences
Customers need to connect effortlessly, when and how they want, whether it’s using voice, chat, mobile or an app. Intuitive self-service options are as important as providing an easy way to speak directly to a contact centre employee.
- Connect all touch-points throughout the entire journey – physical or digital – from voice to video, social to chat, and more.
- Match the best resources to each interaction, whether human or virtual, with intelligent routing.
- Get ahead of every interaction by predicting needs and proactively engaging customers.
2. Process orchestration: Increasing responsiveness
Today, it’s about aligning the right resources at the right time, regardless of role or department. Being able to predict a customer’s next move can mean the difference between success and failure.
- Personalise employee experiences with modern desktops that offer a single place for all the information that employees need.
- Connect customers to the right digital or employee resource automatically for best possible results.
- Empower employees, without IT intervention, to modify process workflows quickly and easily, including customer-agent pairing, self-service options, proactive outreach and more.
3. Managing resources: Empowering employees
When employees are equipped with the right tools, support and coaching, they’re more successful. Empowered employees become more than just employees – they become brand advocates.
- Offer insights across processes and performance with scorecards, automated quality management and interaction analytics to identify process or training gaps.
- Optimise employee schedules to help ensure that the right people are doing the right things, at the right times, and doing them well.
- Improve employee performance with real-time performance feedback, mentoring and coaching, metrics and more.
4. Knowledge and insights: Taking the next-best action
Organisations must be able to collect, analyse and interpret massive amounts of data in real-time to serve customers.
- Deliver effortless customer self-service actions and embed virtual assistants to address queries and predict the next-best action using relevant insights.
- Apply patterns of successful behavioural interactions in real-time for better, more informed routing decisions that lead to higher sales conversions and experience satisfaction.
- Augment employee support with real-time suggestions and prompts – in-the-moment during customer interactions.
Smarter tools mean better experiences
From powerful automation that connects the entire customer journey and empowers employees to succeed, to AI infused into every interaction to help ensure the best possible results, the multi-experience contact centre has what you need to create effortless, memorable experiences.
Create an effortless experience for your customers with a multi-experience contact centre built on Avaya OneCloud CCaaS. Click here to start now with the latest in self-service, routing and agent tools.
Gartner: Top Strategic Technology Trends for 2021: Total Experience