Arch Retail attends OK Foods Conference in Malta
OK Franchise Division of Shoprite Checkers recently held its annual performers conference in Malta.
As preferred POS solution supplier to OK, Arch Retail Systems was honoured to attend the event. OK Foods is a long-standing corporate client of Arch Retail Systems, has the largest number of stores (Arch sites) and second most operational Arch points in its corporate client base.
The conference culminated in a formal dinner, where the following 2019 category winners were announced:
- OK Foods of the Year: OK Foods Intermeat, Mafikeng (Christo & Yvette Loots)
- OK Minimark of the Year: OK Minimark Sugarhill, Tzaneen (Lino & Chantelle de Carvalho)
- OK Megasave of the Year: Megasave Ngcwanguba, Coffee Bay (Andrew & Natalie Sparg)
- OK Liquor of the Year: OK Liquor Beaufort West (Wynand Pretorius)
- Most improved store: OK Foods Potchefstroom (Joan Coetzer)
Executives Erik van As and David Geldenhuys had the honour to represent Arch Retail at the conference. Geldenhuys comments as follows: “It is a privilege to be part of such a prestigious event and rub shoulders with successful OK members and management. The group comes off a successful year in which they have seen aggressive market growth and we are indeed proud to be a business partner. Our congratulations not only to the winners, but also to all the nominated stores in the respective categories, and OK Management, for the successful year they’ve had.”