Are you interested in:
- utilising an exclusive platform to talk to your target market?
- generating new business prospects?
- delivering key product and solution updates to a qualified audience?
- launching a new product or brand?
- positioning yourself as a leader in a particular field of ICT?
If so, then look no further than ITWeb Executive Forums!
Our exclusive Executive Forums are developed in close collaboration with individual clients. They provide an opportunity to create a knowledge exchange platform, deliver powerful market impact and offer networking opportunities with senior decision-makers and leading experts.
ITWeb Executive Forums are focused breakfast, half-day or one-day events, customised to meet your specific objectives. They can be used to provide your target market with a status update on a specific ICT topic, as a medium to launch a new offering, or to build a complete new prospect list for new business generation.
Why ITWeb Events?
Firstly, prior to hosting an event our internal content advisors consider the relevance of the topic to our reader base. As we attach our brand to the event, and consider the event a partnership, our first priority as a publishing company is to ensure content relevance to our target audience. Our expert advice and research during programme development put the event on track to becoming a successful Executive Forum.
Secondly, ITWeb uses both its online and print channels to promote the Executive Forum. This includes our eNews database, which consists of +35 000 subscribers. In addition, we have access to targeted lists and will work closely with you to define which lists are relevant to your industry.
Thirdly, ITWeb Events has a dedicated team of experts who remove the hassle factor out of the event, by managing and co-originating every aspect, from venue arrangements, web presence, branded folders and lanyards, to sending CDs out to all attendees after the event.
Your investment covers:
- 80 targeted delegates.
- Event management services (including input regarding the programme).
- Editorial exposure on ITWeb (both pre- and post- event) and an ITWeb journalist will be assigned to cover the Executive Forum.
- Advertising component on ITWeb prior to and after event.
- Delegate package including catering.
- Venue hire.
- Audio visual.
- Presentations and marketing material mailed to delegates.
- Delegate handouts (branded folders, lanyards and name badges).